Thank you for your interest in participating in the LA County Fair Parades! Please check back in mid-April for 2019 parade applications.
Some notes about our parades:
- We are proud to offer parades that are exciting, unique, and diverse and include various elements that honor our different communities, heroes, organizations, and Fair attractions. Weekday parades will begin at 5pm (check in at 3:30pm) and Saturday, Sunday and the Labor Day parades will begin at 12pm (check in at 10:30am).
- As always, our parades are designed to create a visual experience for our guests: costumes, a float, an elaborately decorated vehicle, flags, and creativity are highly encouraged for all participants! Please note that if you are not bringing a parade vehicle, you must be prepared to walk the entire parade route (approximately one mile).
- All parade participants must be identifiable – wearing a uniform, matching shirts, or other costumes that complement the group or parade’s theme.
- Once applications are available, please fill one out for your group as soon as possible. We accept applications up until two weeks before your parade of choice.
- After your application has been processed and approved, confirmations will be sent to you during the summer. Participating groups are limited to a maximum of 25 people in order to accommodate as many groups as possible. Any exceptions (such as marching bands) must be approved in advance by the Entertainment Department.