2019 Theme: Fair Goes POP!
Celebrate decades of cultural phenomena as the 2019 LA County Fair Goes Pop! From art to clothes to technology and toys, the Fair takes a deep dive into pop culture. Immerse yourself in delights, décor and doohickeys from the 1950s to today –frozen dinners, Elvis the Pelvis, the squawk box, space flight, disco, Andy Warhol, electric cars, a symphony blasting from a phone. Pop culture weaves our society together, giving us our shared heritage, a common culture.
||More than 1.2 million Fair guests in 2018
| Buyer Power
||Average household income of $72,373.
||Centrally located in Southern California, drawing from Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside and Ventura counties.
||Impressive $2.9 million total media value
||Unparalleled attractions received record-high customer satisfaction ratings in 2018.
||Nearly 250k people served through community benefit programs such as food drives, blood drives and free field trips.
- 58% Female and 48% Male
- 49% Hispanic, 25% Caucasian, 9% Asian American, 6% African American, 4% Bi or Multi Racial, and 6% Other
- 38% (21 - 34 years of age), 24% (35 - 49 years of age), 15% (50 - 59), 15% (14 years of age and under), 10% (18 - 20 years of age), 13% (60+ years of age), average age is 39 years
- 38% $75,000 or more
- 19% $50,000 - $74,999
- 22% $25,000 - $49,999
- 21% $25,000 or less
- 62% Los Angeles County
- 20% San Bernardino County
- 8% Riverside County
- 6% Other Counties
- 4% Orange County
- 2018 Average Daily Attendance 65,842
- 2019 projected attendance: 1.3 million guest
Online & Mobile
- More than 9.5 million page views and 6.6 million unique visitors from June –Sept
- Facebook: 163K likes, 16% increase
- Twitter: 8K followers, 13% increase
- Instagram: 24K followers, 80% increase
- Email database of more than 156K subscribers
- 2.8 billion reach in media for 2018 Fair
- Major coverage in local, regional and national media across media platforms
- Assist with on-site activation
- Media outreach to extensive list of media contacts in print, broadcast and online
- Inclusion of print and electronic newsletters and sponsor press release in online newsroom
- Seven week paid media campaign reaching LA, Inland Empire and Orange CountyDMAs.
- TV: Broadcast and cable
- Radio: Music and talk format and internet radio
- Print: Southern CA Newspaper Group, La Opinion and dozens of ethnic and lifestyle papers
|Brand integration with Fair attraction or program
||Digital marketing support
||Exclusive social media opportunities
|Activation at retail level
||Public benefit of community program
|Premium exhibit space for exhibit engagement
||Tailored inclusion in advertising, promotion and PR campaigns
Booth Space Includes:
- Standard electricity - 110 Volt, 20 AMP
- Pipe and drape for indoor locations/ Canopies for most outdoor locations
- Staff admission and parking passes
- Company name and booth location listing on LACountyFair.com
Move In/Out Information:
Frequently Asked Questions